CallHub SignUp campaign used for contact data collection, including custom field.
To get started, first create a campaign. Create a SignUp Campaign
- Step1: Add Initial keyword to let user start campaign prompt with this keyword. If you don't want specific keyword keep it blank (User can restart with the campaign prompt again with this Initial keyword.)
- Step2: Select a Phone Number i.e used to assign incoming message to this campaign.
- Step3: Creating prompt flow: It has two things Response field and Prompt message.
Response field contains all the field that is present in Contact i.e email, name, country code, city, state, zipcode, address, contact number etc. Custom field will be also included in response field.
Select the response field and add the prompt message. Then click on Next prompt to add more prompts. User will receive prompt message in sequence same as you have added the prompt.
Data will be mapped with respective to the response field and contact will get updated.
- Step4: If you want the user to get thank you message after completing the campaign prompts, add thankyou message or leave it blank.
- Step5: You can select retry option. This is the amount of time after which the current sms prompt at which the subscriber is, will be resend. Retry has two option Hours and Days.
Step6: Select phonebook in which all the signup contacts will get added.
You can see all your prompt sequence and details in settings page after creating campaign. And can see all the signups in Response tab.